Friday, September 20, 2013

It's A New Day

I've decided that the best way for me to stay true to the changes I need/want to make is to chronicle them. There are changes in the air - things that I feel good about. Not just good, but excited about!
My sister, Bonnie, is moving here. She's going to rehab an old Victorian and turn it into a B&B.
Tim and I are building a barn. Not just any barn - I'm using inheritance money to help build it because half of it is going to be my new studio and shop. We're going to have more room in the basement for living space now.
I'm going to release some weight and live healthier. This morning I weighed more than I have ever dreamed that I would weigh. I am 5'9" tall and should weigh 145. I weigh 175.4. That is not healthy or acceptable. Here, on this blog, is where I am going to chronicle the changes I am going to make. I'm sure that Bonnie will create her own blog on her B&B, and I want a blog that's all about me and really just for me.
9/20/2013:
Weight: 175.4
Exercise: Stretching. 1 17-minute mile on treadmill
The Good: Smoothie for breakfast.
The Bad:


No comments:

Post a Comment