Sunday, September 22, 2013

Chicken Sh*t

Yesterday I ate mindfully. Drank like a sailor.
Today - I really want to go to church at Faith. The problem is it's a really small church and therefore impossible to be inconspicuous. Being an introvert, this is an issue. My excuses for not going would be: the transmission light on my car went on yesterday. I just picked another 5 gallon bucket of tomatoes - now I have 10 gallons to process. I think this is why Jesus asks us to tell our friends and our neighbors about Love. This would be easier if I knew there was someone there I could sit by and follow their lead. Someone I was familiar with. When Bonnie moves here, then we can go together. She's an extrovert...
I did lose a few pounds with some mindful eating and not listening to my Inner Brat. The one that says "no one's looking - just eat it!" That little bastard needs to be tamed fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment